U-Relish Farm is partnering with the Indianapolis City Market to host the Search for the Shamrocks on Thursday, March 17th to celebrate the planting of Peas. In addition to the Name the Bear in the Chair game hosted by SIDESHOW the smallest art gallery in the universe.
INDIANAPOLIS CITY MARKET–. U-Relish Farm presents
SAINT PATRICK’S DAY, Tuesday, March 17th FAMILY ACTIVITIES
SHAMROCK STAMPING ART PROJECT 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WITH A LITTLE LUCK, SCAVENGER HUNT
The search for the SHAMROCK from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
FREE FAMILY FUN
U-Relish Farm along with SIDESHOW is planning an entertaining safe space for Children on Thursday, March 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. before and after the parade ending a monument circle.
- U-Relish Farm – Irish Coddle for the Crockpot
- Spice Box – Egg Curry
- Say Cheese Deli and Bistro- Bangers and Mash Soup
- The Pantry Brad Gates Catering – Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Tommy’s – Potato Bar
- Twenty Two Juice – Shasta La Vista
- Three Carrots – Potato, Kale, Colcannon Soup
- Tamale’s: Corn Tamales with Green Guacamole
- Jumbo’s – Pot Pie
- Just Cookies – Lucky Green Cookies
- Grecian Gardens – Chicken and Lemon Potatoes
- Papa Gus – French Fries, Hamburgers and Tenderloins
- Mile Square Coffee Roastry
- Mauricio’s – Pizza by the slice and Calzones
- Mambo’s – The Lomo Sandwich winner of 12 Chefs of Christmas
- Circle City Sweets – Shamrock Sugarcookies & Adult only Irish Car Bomb Cupcake
- Circle City Soups – Guinness Mac & Cheese, Irish Stew, Scotch Eggs
- Amazing Potato Chips – Snacks, Pop Corn & Potato Chips
- 3 days in Paris – Green Eggs and Ham Crepe
U-Relish Farm • Main Market House • 222 East Market Street, Indianapolis, IN •46204 • @CaraDafforn • www.u-relish.com
Another Project of Eel River Marketing